Welcome to the new Website!
After several years of service, we thought it is finally time to retire the old website and replace it with a more advanced one.
So what’s new?
- In addition to the new look and responsive design, the website content has been reviewed and refreshed;
- Presents an easier way to browse content and find helpful information;
- Easier way to navigate the main menu and to access information;
- "Search in the website" functionality: visitors can now search the entire website content based on keywords thanks to an integrated search engine;
- "Write to us" functionality: use this option for general information and enquiries if you don't find the answer to your question by using search engine or our FAQ;
- Sharing content: visitors can now share content (article) with friends by emailing it directly from our website.
We hope that you enjoy the new look and invite you to explore the many new features.
Please feel free to use "send us feed back form" to tell us what you think about our new website. We welcome also your comments and suggestions and we'd love to know how we can improve our service.
Communiqué for the citizens in Ireland
The Consulate of Algeria in London is pleased to inform its citizens living in Ireland (Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland) and registered at the consulate that mobile services will be organized to process their biometric passport applications which will be dealt with part in London and part in Dublin. They are thus invited to submit their applications.
The consulate of Algeria in London recalls that all the ordinary passports must be converted to a biometric as soon as possible. Hence, all the algerian citizens residing in the United Kingdom and in Ireland, regularly registered at the Consulate, holding an ordinary passport, regardless of their expiry dates, are requested to apply for a biometric passport the soonest possible.
As a facilitating measure to obtain the special birth certificate '12s', compulsory for the issuance of the biometric passport, the consulate of Algeria in London informs the algerian citizens born in Algeria, residing in the United Kingdom and Ireland, registered at the consulate, that they can apply online for the special birth certificate '12s' through a website made available to them by the Ministry of the Interior and Local Authorities: http://demande12s.interieur.gov.dz
Algerian competencies abroad
The portal, which is mainly dedicated to the Algerian skills established abroad, is intended as a forum for exchanging and sharing between users about any issues related to economic and social development and the promotion of scientific research in Algeria.
Insurance for repatriation of remains
The consulate informs algerian nationals in UK and Ireland of the new provisions relating to the insurance for repatriation of remains for members of the national community abroad.