Important communiqué for the citizens in Scotland and Northern England
The Consulate of Algeria in London informs the Algerian citizens living in Scotland and Northern England who have sent by mail their applications for the biometric passport that there will be a mobile chancellery to enrol their biometric data (photo, signature and fingerprints if applicable), on 14th June 2015.
The venue is: Napiershall Street Centre, 39 Napiershall Street, Glasgow - G20 6EZ (View larger map).
Opening hours: Sunday 14th June 2015 from 8:45 am to 6:45 pm
Please, click here to know when your application will be processed.
- Please, be advised that there will be no other services than the biometric passport.
- The allocated time must be respected. This will be helpful for everyone.
- Each applicant, even babies, must be present with the Algerian ID if applicable (consular registration card, passport or ID card).
- Children under 19 mus be accompanied by the father or the legal guardian.
- The list is sorted by date of arrival and processing of the applications.