Algerian Nationals already registered at an Algerian Embassy or Consulate abroad and currently residing permanently in the UK or Ireland should ask for the transfer of their Registration file.
This procedure is carried out by the Consulate and new registration at the Consulate in London is granted as soon as the file is transferred. (In some cases, the agreement of competent authorities in Algeria is needed).
- File transfer application form;
- First registration application form;
- Information sheet;
- Original of the current consular registration card;
- Original of any evidence of legal and permanent residency in the UK or Ireland;
- Four (04) similar recent passport size photographs.
Additional documents related to the applicant's personal or professional profile may be requested.