Criminal Record (Casier judiciaire Bulletin N° 3)
It is now possible to request and obtain criminal record (Bulletin N° 3) at the consulate.
To request criminal record, the following documents must be provided:
- Application form filled in and signed by the applicant;
- Proof of identity: Copy of consular registration card, passport or national identity card. Other documents are not considered valid;
- Original full copy of the birth certificate (E.C. 12);
- Proof of residency in Algeria (for foreign nationals);
- Stamped self-addressed envelope;
- Criminal Records may be issued in Arabic or French only, the consulate does not provide translation in English or another language;
- Criminal record is free of charge.