Citizens who are not registered at the Consulate can apply for the following documents:
- Power of Attorney (Procuration);
- Registration of birth or marriage;
- Translation of an Algerian document (birth or marriage certificates, national identity card, driving license).
To be granted any of the above listed services, the applicant must be in possession of proof of his/her Algerian nationality. The following documents are accepted by the Consulate:
- Algerian Passport;
- National Identity Card;
- Military card with photograph.
- Application form;
- Proof of identity and Algerian Nationality (must be one of the documents above listed);
- Two (02) photographs.
Notice: Note that the following documents are not acceptable:
- Driving licence;
- Birth certificate with or without photograph;
- Photocopy of any document;
- Any foreign document.