Transfer of properties following a succession
Transfer of property in an estate:
Property acquired through inheritance are admitted and are exempt from customs control formalities of Foreign Trade, exchange and duties and taxes.
- Property, including vehicles, should have belonged in full property to the deceased before his death.
- The repatriation of these assets should be done at once, in a period of one year from the date of establishment of Fredha (liquidation of the estate).
- The applicant must be authorized by the heirs and shall have a special power of attorney issued by a notary.
- Death certificate;
- An inventory of estate completed, dated and signed by the applicant. This inventory must be legalized by the consular services against £5 stamp duty;
- The applicant must be authorized by the heirs and shall have a special power of attorney issued by a notary;
- A customs declaration for release for consumption;
- Copy of the deed of Fredha notarized.