Please note that the documents needed for the renewal of the consular registration are the same as for the first one. However, and in order to make things easier, some documents will not be requested, such as the birth certificate (unless there is a change in the applicant's situation).
Hence, for the renewal of the Consular Registration, the following documents must be provided:
- Registration renewal application form duly filled and signed by the applicant;
- Previous registration card;
- Two (2) recent and similar passport-sized photographs;
- Copy of proof of legal residence in the UK (leave to remain, student visa, work permit visa, British passport. For those holding other European passport, please provide the blue card from the home office);
- Proof of activity or enrolment certificate for the students;
- Proof of address in the UK (any utility bill, tenancy agreement ...);
- A stamped self-addressed envelope when applying by post.