Parental authorisation for travel
Parental Authorisation for Travel:
An Algerian minor travelling to Algeria on his own or with his mother must have parental authorisation for travel to be applied for by the father who must be present at the consulate to sign the said document in the presence of the officer in charge.
This document is required by the Algerian authorities at any border control point (including Airports, Ports or Land Borders).
This document is not required when the minor's parents are divorced or separated on condition that:
- The minor lives abroad with his mother;
- The mother holds a court order with full custody, which must be shown as evidence by the mother when leaving Algeria.
How to Apply:
- Parental authorisation for travel application form;
- Original as well as a copy of a full birth certificate for the minor or the parent's Family book;
- Identity document of the father (Consular Card or Passport or Algerian Identity card);
- Fees: £2.
The Algerian consulate in London informs the Algerian citizens living in the United kingdom and Ireland that in order for the consulate to approve the following document paternal authorisation, the physical presence of applicants is essential.