The Algerian Consulate in London informs the Algerian citizens in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland that the accommodation certificate is no longer issued by the Consulate to support applications for UK visa.
The citizens can instead write their invitations on a normal paper bearing their signatures or have it issued by the local authority where they live.
This document is issued to Algerian nationals registered at the Consulate wishing to invite a member of their family or a friend for a short stay in the UK. This document is intended to support a visa application within the British Embassy in Algeria.
Please provide the following documents when applying for an accommodation certificate:
Applying in person:
- Application Form for one person or application form for several persons to be filled in and signed by the applicant at the consulate;
- Proof of identity: consular registration card, passport or national identity card (other documents are not considered valid);
- Fees: ¬£1, cash or by postal order only.
Applying by post:
- Application form for one person or application form for several persons;
- Proof of identity: copy of consular registration card, passport or national identity card (other documents are not considered valid);
- A stamp Self-addressed envelope;
- Fees: ¬£1 postal order.
Please note that handwritten accommodation certificates are accepted by the British embassy, this will avoid the displacement to the consulate and save your time and ours too.