The consulate of Algeria in London hereby informs all Algerian citizens residing within its consular district and registered at the consulate that the procedure of the biometric passport has started.
Every citizen applying for a biometric passport must fulfill the following conditions:
1- Applying for a passport for the first time at the consulate is subject to prior consular registration;
2- The applicant, except children under 12 years, must be present at the consulate when submitting the application and collecting the passport (applications made by post are no longer accepted and the passport can't be sent by mail);
- Be in possession of the special extract of his/her birth certificate '12s';
- Submit the file at the consulate.
- File content :
- Lost, stolen, or damaged passport:
- Renewal of the biometric passport
- Passport photo requirements
- New service for citizens whose photo has been rejected